Movietyme brilliant again.

KoThreads

Got my House M.D. R1 Series 2 through the door this morning and it isn't even released untill the 22nd! Gave it a quick spin and it looks better than the R1 series 1.

It says on the box that Series 3 starts September 5 in the states which I didn't realise was going to be screened so soon..

Thanks again Movietyme. Hope it happens with LOST.

Glib

Novice Member
I just got my House R1 box today also. Really looking forward to this as is such a great show. Bonus was I also got my Desperate Housewives Season 2 box as had them ordered to ship together with DVD Pacific. Housewives doesn't come out till the 29th so this is nice and early. The biggest bonus though was no customs!! Been really lucky just recently. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Starburst

Novice Member
I totally forgot to pre-order the second season of House so I only placed the order on the 15th and got a dispatch email the next day and it dropped through the letterbox today:smashin:

Only problem is that all the season boxsets are coming out around this time so finding the time to watch them is difficult, perhaps US distributers are flooding the market and actually hurting sales as people pick and choose their first purchases and may leave other series till later and benefit from price reductions.

philbam

Novice Member
Ordered my House md. season 2 on Monday and received it yesterday.
All for a grand total of £27.49 (using 50p voucher).
Great service and no worries regarding customs!! Movietyme is an excellent company indeed.

Miguel007

Standard Member
Loving Movietyme at the minute...

Fantastic prices on DS Games, got my Simspsons Head quick, and V for Vendetta Boxset quickly, like said above hope they get Lost early as well.

david.2081

My Lost S2 order is now processing :)

Ordered quite a lot from movietyme recently and their delivery times have been excellent. The prices on new tv releases are also very reasonable compared to how they used to be, and certainly compared to other online retailers.

KoThreads

david.2081 said:
My Lost S2 order is now processing :)

Ordered quite a lot from movietyme recently and their delivery times have been excellent. The prices on new tv releases are also very reasonable compared to how they used to be, and certainly compared to other online retailers.
Email this morning saying the same :clap:

juniper

Would echo people's positive recommendations for Movietyme. Having bought quite a number of DVDs through them, and about to pull the plug an HD-DVD player too:thumbsup: , I can thoroughly recommend their service and prices. Excellent:clap: .

I

inbrednut

Same, love tyme such a great site. Doesnt get the credit it deserves.

Though im still waiting for my king of the hill season 3 since 17th :( but im sure itll be here soon enough

rebel_scum

Distinguished Member
My House:Season 2 arrived yesterday, Lost came today, and Supernatural is processing. Glad to see that the Tyme have improved, as their t.v series prices are excellent, and customs safe to boot. :thumbsup:

paddyspurs

Novice Member
Can only add to Movietyme's glowing reviews as I ordered Lost Season 2 yesterday afternoon and it arrived this morning - Fantastic :smashin:

Vern

Novice Member
They seem to have been a bit off for me recently.

Had an order in for Lost which had the Delta card rejected allegedly due to the Bank even though plenty of money in there. Rang the Bank to be told it was a random security check and if MT had rung up for authoirisation the transaction would have gone through. Resubmitted as requested per email and the account page last Wed, but no attempt made by MT to process. Order cancelled and trade gone to DVDWorld instead.

Ordered Sahara on HD-DVD Monday, on supposedly 24 hour despatch no sign of it being sent out yet.

One big problem with MT as opposed to Play, DVDWorld etc is that their site never says whether titles are in stock or not.

marts62

Novice Member
Movietyme is saying Desperate Hwives S2 is 1.33 full screen.

Is this what gets delivered, or is it the widescreen print? :confused:

Thanks
Martyn