Movietyme anyone used them? Advice pls

E

Ewan

Hi!
I'm thinking about ordering a few dvds from them. I've never used them before- has anyone had any problems with them?

Have only ordered from them once, has no problems at all, got the title for an excellent price and arrived only 2 days after it was released in the US

Hi!
Thanks for the reply. Do you still have to pay import tax with them?

No because they ship to somewhere in the UK, not to your house so if there are any charges they pay them.

Ewan,the indiana box set you want is indeed widescreen and r1 american cover.You will never pay customs as MT reship to you .
If you have a look at the new release section on these forums you will see that craig from movietyme is always posting here and happy to answer any questions you might have.The price you see is the price you pay-Total!!
Happy viewing mate

great shop great service. Ordered a few times had one problem which got solved without erm a problem.

and positively no customs charges.

plus they ship as soon as tehy get it in stock (for new releases that is) and that means you get DVDs 2 weeks earlier

Hi!
Thanks for all the replies:cool: Just wondering- do they not keep anything in stock:confused: I hope they take ages to order stuff:(

used movietyme twice they are great

order two box sets indy trilogy and american wedding boxset
and they package the dvd's well so they can't get damaged in the post by using boxes

top marks for movietyme

:clap:

Good supplier, but I don't use them for Adult titles as they seem very expensive and don't have a big range compared to other retailers.

movietyme are **** hot m8 use them all the time if you have any queries look in the "now shipping" forum for craig @ movietyme

Originally posted by Ewan
Hi!
Thanks for all the replies:cool: Just wondering- do they not keep anything in stock:confused: I hope they take ages to order stuff:(

dunno how long it takes them to get stuff in stock. but once you ordered it can take 3 days or so befoe they ship. after that you have it within 3 days though.

HTH

Cant say enought good things about MT. I used to buy the bulk of my DVDs from amazon since 1997 but in the last few months ive switched over to MT almost completely.

i have used them a few times and they are very good and u dont get customs duty or tax etc, i brought the alien quadrilogy box set r1 and the looney tunes premiere collection from them and werent charged any cusoms or tax etc

allways use MT,excellent service from them,sometimes craig from movietyme is on these forums and he answers all your questions real quick,they also stock a load of r3 exclusive dvds which are excellent,my advice is use them.

I can only echo the positive statements above, a fine supplier. i've used them for r1 x-files sets and had no problems with customs duty.

another :smashin: from me. Only ordered a few titles from them over the past few months, but with all the customs hastles with cd-wow and dvdsoon I think I'm going to start using them as my main supplier now.

Yeah - another happy customer.

Have ordered quite a few items including a few boxsets like the spiderman s.e. etc.

great service and prompt too. Also you can decide whether you want a US or Canadian version on most of the titles - avoiding french covers etc.

Only ever had one problem, Wife ordered me LOTR TT boxset and either some bugger nicked it or it got lost in the post. Got sorted eventually though.

Never been hit for customs either

top class

Thanks guys - we try our best at all times...

If i can be of help to anyone please feel free to PM me.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom