Movietyme : Account on hold?

Spooky

Wonder if anyone can help, have contacted Movietyme regards this but as yet had no reply, joined Movietyme and ordered a few HDDVD's for a gift and had hoped I would have them in time, checking my status I see my Account is on hold, not had any mails from them etc so unsure if I should be concerned. Paid via paypal and got confirmation of funds transfered.
I know that there is no way i'll get the discs in time but just wanna know as to why my account is on hold. First time I have used them BTW so perhaps because its a first order is why on hold?
Anyone had this?

mikeycubed

Hi spooky
I had exactly the same thing happen to me except it wasn't the first time i had used them, it was the first time i had paid via paypal though. I recieved an email this morning saying my items had been changed to 'order taken', hope this means everything is ok now.
I had read somewhere that there had been an incident with somebody buying a load of 360 hddvd units through paypal then doing a runner or some such. Maybe thats why there was a delay with paying through paypal.

HTH
Mike

Spooky

Thanks for the info.
Not good if they got ripped off and I can understand the delay a bit more now.
Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom