Movies Podcast: Movie and 4K disc news, streaming & TV show news & our picks of what to watch in April

Phil Hinton

Editor
Staff member
Reaction score
In the movies podcast livestream, we bring you news on the latest at the cinema and on 4K Blu-ray disc, the highlights on streaming services and our picks of the best things out and coming soon. Join us live to ask your questions for the team.

Presented by Cas Harlow, Simon Crust and Mark Costello.

Email questions and feedback to [email protected]

This podcast is sponsored by MPB, the simplest and safest way to sell photo and video kit. Free up funds from your kitbag and get paid fast. Find out how much MPB will pay you HERE.

00:00:00 - Start

These links will be live following the live stream

Direct Link

To watch the video with the live chat, click the YouTube logo in the video window
Support us by making a donation at avforums / Streamlabs
Become a Patron at AVForums is creating Videos | Patreon
Your donations help us to improve the website, publish more editorial and make better podcasts. Thank you.

Last edited:
DUNES!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think Peacemaker deserves a 10, no doubt one of my highlights of the year from the show intro to the whole concept, bonkers but so much fun

Now in the process of trying to buy an eagle as a pet ;)

I think this was the episode you talked about old equipment such as cassette and CD players.

I have an old cassette recorder (Yamaha KX-580SE) in great condition that I'd be happy to sell to a good home. I might head over the the classifieds to see if anybody is interested in it.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom