Movies HD...on even earlier!!

stoomc

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm sorry...I have trawled the forums but cant find anything about this, if it has been discussed. I noticed the other day that the films on HD 9 & 10 are starting as early as 7!!! Is this an ongoing thing or is it just for the Christmas/New year period?
If it's answer no.1 then that is ace! Remember back in the old days when we just got a couple of hours a night!

i dont know the answer to the above question but had a thought.

what a rip off!!!!!

i looked yesterday at the amount of actual HD content (including Sky one HD) and, if you think about it, its been such a con.

If it wasnt for Football being on (and, if im honest, HD makes such a huge difference) then HD would have been cancelled.

Silly me paid £299 for the box as well (although i got free installation)

boooo Sky boooo!

Hi all, I'm sorry...I have trawled the forums but cant find anything about this, if it has been discussed. I noticed the other day that the films on HD 9 & 10 are starting as early as 7!!! Is this an ongoing thing or is it just for the Christmas/New year period?
If it's answer no.1 then that is ace! Remember back in the old days when we just got a couple of hours a night!

The web site says just for xmas, back to normal after new year.

what a rip off!!!!!

i looked yesterday at the amount of actual HD content (including Sky one HD) and, if you think about it, its been such a con.

If it wasnt for Football being on (and, if im honest, HD makes such a huge difference) then HD would have been cancelled.

boooo Sky boooo!

Why is it a con???

Sky have not mislead anyone as to the extent of their HD programming - the content and the price is well advertised. If you feel conned then you should have done some research before shelling out £299 for the box.

what a rip off!!!!!

boooo Sky boooo!

:boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring:

what a rip off!!!!!

boooo Sky boooo!

but they have got football :)

its worth that to me just for the football alone what do some people want for a tenner a month??????

and they wave the sky+ fee if you have the hd content so your no worse off

bar the box price but isnt the sky+ box on its own still £100

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom