Movies Anywhere (MA)

it knows if you bought the movie from itunes or got it from a port, the upgrade is only for movies bought on itunes

Haven’t got Apple 4K tv yet just looking at what it says in description because yesterday it didn’t say it.

Just because it says 4K doesn’t mean that’s what you’ve actually got, just means that’s the maximum version that it’s available as.

As for Live Die Repeat, all the sales sites for the code I’ve seen say Ultraviolet HD or iTunes via Movies Anywhere which would mean it won’t playback in 4K on iTunes.
You will only get 4K with direct to iTunes purchases or direct to iTunes HD redeems.

Anyone tried using the MA app today? I’m just getting a spinner when it’s loading my library :(

is the dream over?

fine for me aswell

On your phone or TV?

I’ve tried mine at various points today and it’s just the spinner, my library won’t load :( the films are still on my US iTunes account, so I can at least access them.

Has anyone had issues with things not porting through to Amazon account? Its linked through MA, but when I login to my Amazon account ive got nothing under "Your Video Library"

Has anyone had issues with things not porting through to Amazon account? Its linked through MA, but when I login to my Amazon account ive got nothing under "Your Video Library"

I guess it’s possible because Amazon UK isn’t part of Movies Anywhere and they have certain things in place that the likes Google don’t.

I have a code that came with my purchase of the 4k Dark Knight Trilogy Bluray. Is there anyway of of me getting this into US iTunes either by MA or another?

Cheers

If you have your flixster linked to uv/ ma it will come through, I redeemed mine and it's in my US iTunes

If you have your flixster linked to uv/ ma it will come through, I redeemed mine and it's in my US iTunes

Great worked a treat. Didn’t think I’d be able to get my UK code for the Dark Knight Trilogy onto US ITunes. [emoji106]

Im having issues trying to sign in to my account. Not used this is ages and when I went to the site had been signed out on my pc. Tried signing in with what I thought was my password but got nowhere. clicked the link for forgot password and entered email and was told I couldnt and to contact support. Have emailed them and got a reply back saying that I signed in using my google account and had to change that to sign back in.
I then retried signing in using my google password and still nothing. Ive went into my saved passwords for chrome and the password I am trying to use is correct so am a bit stuck. Im using tunnelbear but have vpns been sussed on MA?? HELP

Im having issues trying to sign in to my account. Not used this is ages and when I went to the site had been signed out on my pc. Tried signing in with what I thought was my password but got nowhere. clicked the link for forgot password and entered email and was told I couldnt and to contact support. Have emailed them and got a reply back saying that I signed in using my google account and had to change that to sign back in.
I then retried signing in using my google password and still nothing. Ive went into my saved passwords for chrome and the password I am trying to use is correct so am a bit stuck. Im using tunnelbear but have vpns been sussed on MA?? HELP

Is there a particular reason as to why you need to sign in.
As long as everything is linked up I wouldn’t even worry about using MA.

Just a few films I quite fancy and all the codes seem to redeem on MA

Can you do that? Most of the films I've seen have this or similar in the description
1517069644158.jpeg

Guys, has anyone managed to redeem a Canadian UHD code within MA ?
I have The Fifth Element UHD and its not on Vudu in UHD so can't go the normal Sony route.
cheers

Hey guys

According to MA my US iTunes account is linked, however when I go into account details MA is not showing. I have tried to disconnect in MA to try an re-connect however all that happens is a link pops up for iTunes for me to sign in and of course MA is not in there.

I have trawled the internet and this thread, I have tried looking in my history to locate the original link for iTunes when I originally linked the two together, however it is not there.

Has anyone else had this happen and manged to sort it and if so how.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Hey guys

According to MA my US iTunes account is linked, however when I go into account details MA is not showing. I have tried to disconnect in MA to try an re-connect however all that happens is a link pops up for iTunes for me to sign in and of course MA is not in there.

I have trawled the internet and this thread, I have tried looking in my history to locate the original link for iTunes when I originally linked the two together, however it is not there.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

I really don’t understand what you’re doing with iTunes!? I don’t recall ever going in to iTunes and seeing a link to MA, just the other way (that may just be my bad memory though)

What makes you think they’re not linked if MA is saying that it is?

Hey guys

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Movies Anywhere is a separate app which you’ll find in the iTunes Store.

I really don’t understand what you’re doing with iTunes!? I don’t recall ever going in to iTunes and seeing a link to MA, just the other way (that may just be my bad memory though)

What makes you think they’re not linked if MA is saying that it is?

Thanks for responding.

From what I have found on the internet under Apple ID summary it should show linked to MA and the option to disconnect or to renew.

Also no movies I have in MA have ported over.

Am I misunderstanding the concept.

I am going through my old blu rays and have various digital copies. Some are a literal digital copy (download on a comp) some are ultraviolet some iTunes. In terms of ultraviolet where should I redeem vudu I believe any iTunes code should be done direct via iTunes otherwise I wouldn’t get 4K upgrade? Ability to use ultraviolet is primary reason to use a new us iTunes account rather than a uk. Apologies as info is about I know but grabbing 5 mins with my daughter sleeping on me whilst I watch Shaun the sheep movie with my boy

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom