• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

MovieFactory HG10 Query

cogla

Standard Member
When using Ulead DVD MovieFactory to download clips from my Canon HG10 I get the message
'The data rate exceeds the specified value. Continue saving?'

Am I doing something wrong ?

senu

Distinguished Member
Which version are you using?..The one that comes with it is OK but the Version 6 plus is better
Are you doing something wrong? Probably not

senu

Distinguished Member
The video doent look that bad TBH ;)

Apart from compatibility with the clips, the supplied software is a bit basic though

The "newer" Version 6 Plus would seem to be better . I have it but haven't used it for clips from the HG10 ( which has now gone back to Canon it was on loan fro trial purposes): I do have clips I could try with it if you wish

Sony Vegas MS8 Platinum is fab but AFAIK currently has limited output option to AVCHD .
Otherwise It is money well spent.

Nero vision 5 ( Part of Nero 8) is surprisingly good

I could give the Full version of MF6 plus a go and se if I will reproduce the "problem" but TBH Ive used Sony Vegas and Nero respectively without any Problems
As you know They all have trial versions

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom