Movie trailers for d/l (not streamed) inc Hulk SuperBowl.

castle

Standard Member
Reaction score
I posted last week about how annoying it was that most big movies have their trailers hosted at apple.com who only allow stremed trailers and don't give you the option for d/l so you can watch at your leisure and, heaven forbid, whilst off-line.

I've just discovered the following website which hosts these trailers in gloriuos download friendly quicktime.

http://www.jurassicpunk.com/movies/thehulk.shtml

This link takes you straight to the Hulk page, but they've also got Daredevil, T3, X2, Matrix etc.

Hope you find this useful.

Regards

I'd remove Daredevil from that list as it's definitely a "Must Not See", if only it was anyone except Ben Wooden Affleck.

Originally posted by castle
On the subject of Daredevil (which I will be going to see on the 15th), here's a link to an aintitcoolnews review by a confirmed Ben Affleck hater (who liked the movie):

http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=14349

Hate is a strong word, I don't even know the guy. Films like Armageddon and Good Will Hunting where he plays second fiddle are certainly watchable, it's when he's the main actor like Chasing Amy where the film becomes tedious as the guy just cannot act I'm afraid. How much of the budget for Daredevil was wasted on Mr Affleck that could better be afforded on production plusses like special effects and sets. Just when you think Hollywood is getting away from these big bucks actors and trying out foreign and new talent (eg X-Men, LOTR) you get this. Stallone, Arnie and even Demi Moore proved that having a big name means jack when it comes to box office draw, just witness their numerous bombs during the nineties.

AFAIK only 1 actor has remained a big draw despite having a huge salary and that's Julia Roberts, she certainly has a talent for picking good scripts that suit her style.

Phil (Affleck's No 1 fan) :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom