Movie Tattoos?

binbag

Prominent Member
Reaction score
A sure sign that my mid-life crisis is bearing down upon me is that I'm seriously considering getting another tattoo done (15 years after my last).

I quite fancy getting "The Dude Abides" across my shoulders in the kind of lettering used on a wanted poster in a cowboy film OR a typewriter about mid kidneys with "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" repeated over and over all the way up to the collar line.

What tattoos do you have (or would like to have) that are movie related? Extra points for pictures. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Are you on crack?

Regards

Mark

I like the comment someone said was in the papers about Angelina Jolie about the tats on her back, I think it went something like this.

Looks like a goddess from the front but looks like trailer trash from the back.:rotfl:

I would love to get tatts on my back, tbh I don't think actors look that good with them but sometimes the parts they play look good with them :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw someone with the triple x tattoo on the back of there neck the other day that made me laugh......... dont get anything like that :rolleyes:

I've been wanting this for a while.

Just the scratches of course.

I trying to build myself up first though. I'm gettin gthere but it's a slow process.

I'll prob get it next year.

Edit - just realised that might not be quite what you were meaning.

I like this in the movie but it's not something for me.

clooney.jpg

big spiderman fan how about this, would be brave though.

Attachments

• Spider-Man-Tattoo.jpg
    Spider-Man-Tattoo.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 157,827
  • Spider-Man-Tattoo 2.jpg
    Spider-Man-Tattoo 2.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 25,427
I've been wanting this for a while.

Just the scratches of course.

Edit - just realised that might not be quite what you were meaning.

That's pretty much exactly what I meant.

i saw someone with the triple x tattoo on the back of there neck the other day that made me laugh......... dont get anything like that :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Some things don't age well do they? :D

No; nor am I drunk driving a keyboard late on a Saturday night... :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:I'm sure its SUNDAY today!!:thumbsup:

Best leave well alone, I think!!!

That is a bit sad .... unless they're a 300lb defensive lineman with a 30" neck and they have 'L' at the end of it.

I like then one in the fifth element on her wrist

I have been pondering getting that for a while

Dont think I ever will now, but it is still pretty cool and understated

I like then one in the fifth element on her wrist

I have been pondering getting that for a while

Dont think I ever will now, but it is still pretty cool and understated

I can see that but you'd have to pull off explaining "Me Fifth Element; perfect being." to anyone who asks where its from without sounding conceited or like its a cheesy chat-up line. On the plus side it wouldn't cost much.

What is the Fifth Element tattoo this?

Been a while since I seen that film.

434942107_210f05ace3.jpg

That looks like it but to be closer to the original it could be done in brown/red with the four elements being larger within the overall square and more dotted (less dense).

Is that one yours?

Nah I just pulled it off the internet. I wondered what it looked like.

This is from The Fifth Element :smashin:

050cornelius.jpg

Is that yours? it looks like a semi healed brand if it is, kudos to you if you have had that branded, I am getting my first brand at the end of September :clap:

Movie tats - I was at one point contemplating having a lower half leg sleeve of movie monsters, Frankenstein, Dracula, pinhead, Freddy, Jason etc but went for musicians instead, I might revisit the other idea for my right leg though.

a mate of mine has the blade vampire glyph's on the back of his neck, looked good

I've got THE CROW on my ankle just like from the DVD cover.

I've seen lots of people with tattoos on their face/neck and often think how stupid they will look when they are OAPs

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom