• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Movie tagging on a PCH A410

DodgeTheViper

I'm having trouble tagging 'Lucy' on a PCH A410 so i can't retrieve the artwork.

If anyone has this, how have you tagged it ?

Cheers

Rom

Mine is simply named 'Lucy (2014).mkv'

DodgeTheViper

That's what I thought it should be, although I've tried several other permutations as well. Unless I didn't try the space between title and date.

Thanks

Rom

Is is this in the NMJ/scanner, ot NMJToolbox2, another jukebox like YAMJ or just the file browser info button?

Rom

The built in NMJ scanner can be a little poor at detection. You can force the correct film by editing it and adding the IMDB iID or use NMJToolbox2 to edit it (or use it to scan in which is far faster and more accurate).

DodgeTheViper

I've tried forcing/editing but it still won't grab the artwork, very odd. And it's the only title I've ever had any real trouble with.

The folder title in the NAS drive is 'Lucy (2014)'
If I go to edit the title in the PCH it's listed as 'Lucy(2014)'
If I then edit the space in and go back to check, the space is no longer there, so it's not saved. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

I can't use NMJ2 as I'm using a Mac.

Cheers

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom