Movie stars you just wanna slap...

F

Family Guy

Number 1 - Ashley Judd. Now, I'm by no means a violent person or a woman beater...but I watched Twisted last night and every time she came on screen, I just wanted to drop her!! Dunno why :confused: She just has one of those smug faces...and that bloody dog!!! It's in every "making of" docu she's in...I wanna punch the dog as well!!!

Jason Statham is one I'd love to give a slap, he annoys me intensely with his tough man act, which in my view he fails to do convincingly at any time. He can't act and uses that stupid voice/accent all the time. Come on, I've seen harder 12 year olds than him :mad:

nic cage talk about overacting!!!

Slap Leonardo DiCraprio because he's naff and Horrendously overrated (What does Scorsese see in him???????????????)

Likewise Anjelina Jolie. No, spank A.J. yes.

Leonardo Decrapio again

Liz Hurley...except for in Austin Powers. She just can't act :nono:

smelly said:

But she can sing :zonked:

Gorshin said:
But she can sing :zonked:

Nooooooo!!!! You are joking - right? :D

She just wears a dress well. Thats it.

smelly said:
Nooooooo!!!! You are joking - right? :D

She just wears a dress well. Thats it.

She's gorjas. That's her sole talent. We'll she is horn is she not?

smelly said:
Anybody remember in Christabel?

Jack Black every time. That pretentious "band" he's in really made me want to smack him one.

Liz Hurley is number 2..."My favourite Martian"...never has anyone been so slappable...

(God - I sound like a right woman beater!!) :rolleyes:

I would slap Pierce Brosnan for not fighting harder to get another Bond film...so not all women I want to slap...and, slightly :offtopic: - Joel Schumacher is walking on thin ice at the moment as well for what he did to Batman. Though I reserve judgement until after Phantom Of The Opera...

Ben affleck needs a serious kicking what a cnt he is.

I'd quite like to disembowel Adam Sandler and hang, draw and quarter Affleck with Sandler's intestines :devil"

Maybe thats a bit harsh? :)

Colin Farrel, smarmy arse b*****d!!!

Charlie Sheen, What a :censored: **** who cannot act.
And to make matters worse he stole my future wife :mad:

Gotta go with Sandler too, especially when he has a stupid voice on!! :mad:

Rob

Ben affleck needs a serious kicking what a cnt he is.
]

Yep, top of my list as well.

John Travolta!!!! the most overrated and overpaid bag of wind ever to appear on film. Hes made 3 decent films in his whole career (and those aren't decent because of him!! but despite of him) he also has the record for worst ever haircuts in films - almost every film he's in he looks like a ******.

I'd also like to give De Niro a slap and tell him to pull himself together and choose a decent script- the man is a god yet he made only a handful of decent films in the last 14 years. GODSEND :rotfl: Shark Tale :rotfl: Frankenstein :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: showtime :rotfl: 15 minutes :rotfl:

Gary

Nicolas Cage in 'Face off' what a smarmy git and what an appalling film! Have to agree on Jason Statham too, how on earth can he get away with that stupid accent, it's so false it's unbelievable! Oh and Leonardo Di Caprio needs a good slap too, Titanic, The Beach, need I go on! :rolleyes:

CYRUStheVIRUS said:
Charlie Sheen, What a :censored: **** who cannot act.
And to make matters worse he stole my future wife :mad:
Think that’s bad Steven Segal has is birthday on the same day as me. I’m sure he bribed somebody so he could get Kelly LeBrock instead of me. :mad: :D

disagree with "the man Statham" needing a slap...Transporter is great!...and his Kit Kat ad is good too...(?)

Garyd said:
John Travolta!!!! the most overrated and overpaid bag of wind ever to appear on film. Hes made 3 decent films in his whole career (and those aren't decent because of him!! but despite of him) he also has the record for worst ever haircuts in films - almost every film he's in he looks like a ******.

Gary
Agreed just looking at him anoys me.I prefer it when he is playing a bad guy so it gives me more reason to cheer on the good guy/s.
I got to admit I do have one of his DVD’s, Eyes of an Angel but it is one he seems to have disowned, probably because he is acted of screen by a dog and child. :laugh:

The guy that plays Basher in "Oceans Eleven" needs a good kicking as his accent is even worse than Stathams, *** :mad:

mylo said:
The guy that plays Basher in "Oceans Eleven" needs a good kicking as his accent is even worse than Stathams, *** :mad:

do you mean Don Cheadle? I love Don, i've seen him in loads of things and i really like him. However, i saw Oceans 11 in london with friends and by the end most of the cinema would have killed him - "barny rubble" :rotfl:

Gary

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom