Movie Releases Pushed Back Chat Due To Coronavirus(Covid19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in the big league, but Universal have just rescheduled new thriller Nobody from August to February next year. It's one I've been keeping an eye on as it stars the mighty Bob Odenkirk (Better Call Saul's title character) in a dark thriller. He plays an everyman who intervenes to a stop a woman being harassed, which leads to him being targeted by a drug lord...

I really fancied that as well. Oh well, bigger things going on obviously and another to add to the list for later on.

Will need to re-mortgage and sell the family silver to pay for what's coming up at the cinema in the next 6 months.

Whats your fav film been during lockdown?

Mine so far has been;
Charlton Heston going full Moses in
Cecil B. DeMille’s 1956 epic The Ten Commandments.

It’s so frustrating, many films that I have been waiting for for many months and now they have been moved

Things shifting up a year now...

It’s worrying they’re pushing back films that were due out in August now. Are we still thinking Tenet will hold firm !?

It’s worrying they’re pushing back films that were due out in August now. Are we still thinking Tenet will hold firm !?
Am surprised some are being pushed back so far. A whole year for some of those!

The entire world's been on hold and is only now starting to come back in bits and pieces, so I'm surprised that some are surprised by many of these movie announcements. As just as in society, its going to be the new normal.

Considering even going to the shops you are grabbing stuff god knows how many people have touched or breathed on and the 2 meter rule seems pointless as well, pretty sure if someone breathes or coughs or sneezes it goes more than 2 meters and you are going to be going the same direction as them anyway.

Was waiting in line to get into Icelands and there were two different married couples chatting and complaining about people going out when they don't need to then proceeding to complain that shops only let 1 person per household into said shops due to only being allowed to let so many people in.

I know cinemas are a lot different to shops but ive rarely seen a screening full and more often than not most the screens are half empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom