Movie Releases Pushed Back Chat Due To Coronavirus(Covid19)

Garrett

As title says.

Just/only a suggestion as its not film specific to help quick checks please put in Bold name of film.

richp007

Distinguished Member
Yeah yesterday I asked @Garrett to move the other thread over here. We've probably got our wires crossed.

It doesn't belong in the Corona section I don't think, as we'll be discussing movies in it and not the virus.

Garrett

Yeah yesterday I asked @Garrett to move the other thread over here. We've probably got our wires crossed.

It doesn't belong in the Corona section I don't think, as we'll be discussing movies in it and not the virus.
I cant move it as not a mod there and also we have peeps that rather post stuff down there than up here.
BTW just came out of hospital after 3 days after having some deep surgery and was first report I received so was not up to speed.
And In just passing though as this forum my open page and only logged on to check doctor appointments.
bye bye:hiya:

jdevil

Distinguished Member
I'm curious how many films will be sold to online platforms, if any. Will be a long year with no releases, isolation and future film productions on hold.

Even more worrying for the Cinema owners/workers and contractors. Could see some places closing up.

Garrett

nheather

Distinguished Member
Sorry, being a pedant here.

Anyone else think that should say “reducing capacity to at most 50%” not “reducing capacity to at least 50%”.

I read that headline as the theatre won’t run the film unless it is 50% or more full.

Cheers,

Nigel

barnaby jones

Distinguished Member
Given the state of the US box office this weekend, the studios will be feeling totally justified in their decision to pull the plug.

Tom Davies

Editorial Contributor
Okay so... here?

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Given the state of the US box office this weekend, the studios will be feeling totally justified in their decision to pull the plug.
The BO draw was not great enough?

Wonder how that would played out in US and UK if Bond 25 opened weekend gone or next.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Last edited: