• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Movie Posters? - "Popculturegraphics"?

Carano

Standard Member
Hey guys, I've recently started collecting movie posters, intending to get them framed when my walls get plastered after Christmas.

I'm looking for Pan's Labyrinth One Sheets more than anything.

I found 'Popculturegraphics' on Amazon, and wondering if anybody has heard of, or used them before? They're from America, but they don't mention that anywhere.

They were selling a poster I couldn't find elsewhere, a Spanish version 'El Laberinto Del Fauno' - Pan's Labyrinth Poster Movie Spanish B 27 x 40 In - 69cm x 102cm Ivana Baquero Doug Jones Sergi López Ariadna Gil Maribel Verdú: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

They have 95+ positive feedback, but every so often, people have complained of terrible, blurry reprints.

Anybody know if everything they sell, are reprints? I'm pretty worried about the quality of the poster I'll recieve.

If it's terrible quality, I'll stick to buying from proper websites, so anybody know if StarStills and MoviePostersDirect are trustworthy for official posters?

See, I'm pretty new and not sure how much original's should cost. I'm sure older originals are hugely expensive, but I'm only after posters from 2000's films. Most of which are One Sheets for £9.99 - £12.99. Yet some UK Quad's are £40?

So I'm not sure who to trust, or if posters for just £9.99 etc, are originals. (Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2003) for example.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom