Movie download sites, NOT P2P!?

drb5

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just trying to find a well known, legit and safe site, that i can DL movies from?

I've found a few, but not sure what one to register with, as they all cost the same at the end of the day and i can't browse them, to see what all, is on offer.

It is illegal you know, i wouldnt bother youll just get yourself in deep dung at the end of the day.

I thought, if i paid the subscriptions charges, it wouldn't be illegal though??

Can't get my head round, torrents.

here ya are [EDIT: Link removed by Mark Haywood]

I've read the forum rules and decided that what I posted here was in contravention of them so I have removed the post.

stevelup said:
I can't see how anyone could be prosecuted for using usenet though as you are not sharing any content.
Illegal possesion of copyrighted material ?

I've just read the forum rules:-

# You absolutely may not advertise pirated software, movies or music for sale on these forums.
# You may not direct people how to download pirated material.
# You may not advise people what hardware/software to use to copy material which is copyright protected.

I think my e-mail above falls into the second category above so I have removed it.

Steve

I just figured i wasn't wrong to ask, as i use MSN Msuic for music downloads and it's legal.

I think the answer is that, currently there are no sites that allow legal downloads of movies/tv shows. With ever increasing broadband speeds we are a step closer to this however all the wrangling of DRM on video means we may not see legal downloads of video for a long time yet.

Ok, thanks guys. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom