Movie boxsets

Berties

Banned
Looking into a few movies, but they're only available in a boxset, for example Aliens. I only want Alien & Aliens and not Alien 3 or 4. Shame not available on their own.

Alien and Aliens DVDs have been available seperately for years. If you are talking Blu-rays (and you are not making clear what you are talking about) then the Alien Anthology box set is cheaper than two individual Blu-rays, so what's the big problem ? Just use the discs you don't want as coasters.

DVD-Man

Distinguished Member
US Site but blu ray digest say that seperate BR's of Aliens and Alien are coming.

Liam

antony.gibbs

Standard Member
Looking into a few movies, but they're only available in a boxset, for example Aliens. I only want Alien & Aliens and not Alien 3 or 4. Shame not available on their own.

That's what I though. I hated Alien 3 and 4. The Anthology on Blu-ray is awesome, and the Extended Edition of Alien 3 changes it from a mediocre piece of Sci-Fi into an excellent installment of the series (a full 30-ish minutes longer) - well worth it.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom