Mouse speed / accuracy test - what's your score?

• Thread starter Deleted member 30535
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30535

A bit of fun to wile away the day...

Skill test 2 flash game

screenshottru.png

made a hash of it during the ping pong/tennis stage :facepalm:

159.2 and my mouse froze for 2 seconds during one of the tests!

attachment.php

Will try and improve on it

Attachments

• thing.jpg
    thing.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 1,522
I'm an adult :D

Oh, and:
attachment.php

:hiya:

Attachments

• thing2.jpg
    thing2.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,498
weird, doesn't load properly for me, all the menu items appear messed up and the actual test appears offscreen..

140 and I thought it went really badly. Made me realise actually how much difference there is between my old gaming mouse and my logitech wireless office mouse. Felt incredibly sluggish.

:laugh:

I should have got longer on the "avoid the balls" one, I accidentally knocked right click and lost it :(

Changed the dpi setting on my mouse from 3000 to 4000 (not something I'd ever touched before) to see if it would help and I improved up to 205.95. Mouse felt a little fast at that setting to start with though so would probably do better if I tried again.

I'm pretty poor at twitch based games like fps's though and play mostly mmo's and strategy games, I'm sure an fps or rts gamer would be much better.

Might leave the mouse at this setting, was funny watching my mum or my wife try to use it how I had it set before, should be even funnier now.

Last edited:
I'm pretty poor at twitch based games like fps's though and play mostly mmo's and strategy games, I'm sure an fps or rts gamer would be much better.

4/5 years ago I'm sure I would have done a lot better as I was an fps gamer back then, haven't really played anything properly for a number of years so I'm sure my reactions have gone downhill :(

Not bad for a 52 year old ;)

Mouse%20Skill%20Test%20II.png

169.91:) and thats with a wirless mouse and lap board. the last button press test my mouse wouldn't move quick enough grrr.:laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom