Mounting tv at 30 degrees angle

PeteMan

Standard Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a solution that will allow me to mount my TV at an angle of approx 20 degrees to the wall (to the right). It's a very slim LED tv so I don't want a bulky cantilever mount. Are there any other options (I'm happy to have it fixed in this position)?

Cheers, Pete

Hi

Something like that would work ok. If you're having the TV angled most of the time then the depth of the bracket is actually irrelevant, it's only when you push it back level that the depth will show.

We have an alternative which is much more expensive but is pretty slim at 74mm;

M-Form - 37" to 52" Free Motion Cantilever Bracket (Black)

Hope this helps

Regards
Graham

Thanks. Is it possible to rotate and hang a tilt bracket by 90% to provide my 15-20% left/right swivel?

Pete

Last edited:
Hi

Not usually, no. Standard tilt brackets rely on the TV being hung onto the horizontal rail of the wall plate. If you turned this through 90 degrees there'd be nothing to hold the screen up.

Let me have a quick look, we may have something else which would suit.

Regards
Graham

Hi

Not usually, no. Standard tilt brackets rely on the TV being hung onto the horizontal rail of the wall plate. If you turned this through 90 degrees there'd be nothing to hold the screen up.

Let me have a quick look, we may have something else which would suit.

Regards
Graham
Thanks. Any luck?

Cheers Pete

Have you had any luck, PeteMan?

I'm after the same thing, but for a Sony Bravia KDL-32EX503U. It needs to be black and it needs to tilt sideways approx 30 degrees as well as up/down.

Can anyone help?

Thank you Graham, they look superb. I will be purchasing one of these towards the end of the week.

I have ordered the articulated one from m-formonline. I'll let you know how I get on.

I would just like to report back that the articulated mount recommended on the above post turned out to be the perfect solution for my Sony Bravia KDL-32NX503. It is robust, and easily fixed on the wall. Graham at m-formonline assisted me in the decision over the phone and delivery was very quick indeed - many thanks Graham.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom