• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Mount for LG43UH668

jnoble100

Novice Member
Hi all

We've got a Sanus mount - F180c - for our new TV to mount. But realised today the mount says it's for 47 to 70 inch TVs and ours is an LG43UH668 - so only 43 inches!

I'm guessing the mount won't fit. It was actually ordered by someone else for us and I just realised the sizing on it today.

Looking for a full motion mount for TV to pull it out into the room and be able to swivel. Have seen the Sanus F215c on Amazon which is for 32 to 47 inch TVs, which may better,

A quick reply would be very greatly appreciated - may need an Amazon Prime order today!

Thanks

Nicola

KeyzerSoze

Novice Member
Hi all

We've got a Sanus mount - F180c - for our new TV to mount. But realised today the mount says it's for 47 to 70 inch TVs and ours is an LG43UH668 - so only 43 inches!

I'm guessing the mount won't fit. It was actually ordered by someone else for us and I just realised the sizing on it today.

Looking for a full motion mount for TV to pull it out into the room and be able to swivel. Have seen the Sanus F215c on Amazon which is for 32 to 47 inch TVs, which may better,

A quick reply would be very greatly appreciated - may need an Amazon Prime order today!

Thanks

Nicola
It depends, it's all down to the spacing of the holes on the back of the tv, normally vesa standard distances. As long as they line up with the holes on the brackets, it'll be fine. One possible issue is that, because the bracket is intended for a larger TV, the sides of the wall mount may be visible either side of yours.

Hope this helps

KeyzerSoze

Novice Member
Just checked the dimensions of both and it looks like it "should" be okay, but, unless someone else has done the same thing, it's really just trial and error.

jnoble100

Novice Member
Thanks guys. The F180 one looks huge, I'm going to order the F215 one and see what the size difference is. Gives me options then! Appreciate the quick responses.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom