Mount for a Sony 26v4000

Timmy T

Standard Member
Hi,

I'm looking to mount a Sony 26v4000 on a wall so that it can be swivelled to be viewed from either end of the room.

There seem to be so many different mounts out there, with a huge difference in price (20 - 200 quid!!), so I'm not sure what to plump for.

Can anyone recommend one that would be suitable for me. I'd like one that keeps the tv relatively close to the wall when it's stowed flat.

Thanks, TT

Member252055

Timmy T

Standard Member
Thanks for that, that will be ample as it only needs to swing 45 deg either way to be viewed from either the kitchen or the snug.

By the way, how far does it protrude when stowed flat against the wall?

Cheers, TT

Timmy T

Standard Member
Thanks for your help!

Just one other thing, is this about standard depth for a wall mount? If I could get one a bit slimmer it would be of great help.

Also, my wife has now expressed an interset in getting the same TV for the wall in our bedroom. This time it would be just flat against the wall, maybe tilted slightly down. What would you suggest for this?

Cheers, TT

ps any discount for buying both???!!! (Cheeky Monkey!!! :D)

Timmy T

Standard Member
Sorry for not getting back earlier, Graham, but I had to go away at short notice with work!!

Thanks for the suggestions. The articulated bracket seems to be just what I'm after, but the tilting one seems to be a bit pricey compared to others I've seen, so I'll just order the one.

Thanks again for your help, Tim

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom