Mototrax

-Spike-

Prominent Member
Reaction score
MTX Mototrax

Looks good and a fair review as well.
Should appeal to the racers among us and those that were hooked to Moto GP should enjoy.

Release date at the moment is 26th March which puts it up against a few other good releases this month.

:)

Seen that game most of my mates are getting it but i aint :thumbsdow
I'll be too busy killing you in splinter cell2 :devil:

Originally posted by beng
...or whispering sweet nothings into his ear :)
Nah mate i'll leave that job for you cos you seem to like the idea of doing it :rotfl: :p ;)

at least there's no sniping in this game killa. *best biffa bacon accent* and are ye callin me a puff?????? :) :) :)

Manchester United Have set up a call Centre for fans who are troubled by
their current form.
The number is 0800 10 10 10.
Calls charged at peak rate for overseas users.
Once again the number is...
0800 won nothing won nothing won nothing

and are ye callin me a puff?????? :) :) :)
Would i do that? :D

at least there's no sniping in this game killa
Do you think i can only snipe? well you'll be in for a shock next time we play :laugh:

I know that mate I've seen you play rainbow six3.

I'm playing counterstrike at the moment. Basically just to understand what all the fuss is about because I don't own a PC. It's quite good fun but not a patch on wolfenstein's beach level imho

Originally posted by beng
I'm playing counterstrike at the moment. Basically just to understand what all the fuss is about because I don't own a PC. It's quite good fun but not a patch on wolfenstein's beach level imho [/B]
Counterstrike is ok but you need to play it with the right people.
I also agree noting i've played in over a year of live is better than beach on wolfy.

Think i played that level 100000000000000 & 1 times :rotfl: :smashin:

EDIT sorry for taking your thread of topic spike ( it was Beng really :D )

I'll be too busy killing you in splinter cell2
A challenge I shall look forward to :)

EDIT sorry for taking your thread of topic spike ( it was Beng really )
No worries, I'd rather blame you though ;)

I like the look of this game and the more I read, it seems as if it will work quite well on XBL.
Having been hooked on Moto GP I may well be tempted by this, trouble is there seems to be a few good games all out at the same time.

A challenge I shall look forward to
Killa's afraid of the big bad spike the big bad spike :rolleyes: :smashin:
Can't wait man this might be the game to get me back into live :clap:

Can't wait man this might be the game to get me back into live

There's more chance of me calling it a day than you :)

Changed my mind i will be getting this just for something different.

Me too. Looks like I'll be getting

Mototrax
SC2: pandora Tomorrow and
Carve
GRIT (added)

Only listing them here so I don't forget :)

Same games as me mate might see you on there :smashin:

Sure. What's your tag? (Masterkillalot? IIRC)

Originally posted by Messiah
Sure. What's your tag? (Masterkillalot? IIRC)
Tag - Killa uk

Had it not been for SP2:pT being released the same week I think this wouldn't have gone quite so unnoticed.

I've yet to host an 8 player game online but what I have played has been excellent, really good fun.

A lot of unlocking is required offline first to open up bikes, tracks and gear. In fact if you go straight online there are only 2 tracks available, one for Supercross and the other for Motocross - the latter being the best laugh with some huge "hills" to jump over.
It was very easy to control too, seeming to be a lot more forgiving than the MotoGP genre.
Music fans are treated to a large heavy rock soundtrack - Metallica and Slipknot (sp?) to name a few and you can also add your own custom soundtracks.

I really enjoyed it and when I've hosted a bigger game and unlocked some more I'll post back with further thoughts.
So far - recommended.

see you there later this week then....:clap:

-Spike- I went onlione earlier bt could not find anyone online. I agree it looks good and have just posted in the Console forum with my initial thoughts. When you going on next with this one? See you there.

I'll definitely be on tomorrow and in the week (work permitting) so I'll catch you guys then and of course anyone else who wishes to join.

Played a bit more today and this is a lot better than I thought it would be.
Opened up all tracks in 125cc category, Supercross and Motocross (indoor/outdoor) which is done by just taking part :) - at least I can host a few tracks online now...
There were a few games to join but admittedly not many, from what I've read on other forums it seems to be quite difficult to get this game at the moment.

Mastering the jumps by pushing down on the suspension just before a hill and then launching yourself seems to play a major part in winning, one guy I was racing against going so high he hit the advertising banner over the track!
Still beat me though :(

Looking forward to (trying) unlocking 225cc and Freestyle - you compete against another player online by doing tricks and King of the Hill - simply crash into the player wearing the helmet.

Wanted to play this more than the "other" release this week.
Really good fun :)

After all these good things you've been saying, and spotting a pre-owned £30 copy (who trades in after less than a week?! :confused: madness...), I'll be online with this at the weekend; so if anyone fancies putting up with this newbie having a crack, I'll see you there...

I'll be online mate. :)
Just hope you like it after what I've said....
Hope your worse at this than you are at Splinter Cell ;)

i think i will be getting this at the weekend one last go on sc:pt tonight just to make sure i dont like it then motocross here i come :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:
Be good to catch up Del.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom