Motorstorm Time Trials Clan

pixels

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Want to see how your Motorstorm time trial lap times compare with others on AVForums? Who is top of the AVForums ladder?

Enter your PSN name in this thread, I will compile a list in this post and people can add other Motorstorm Time Trialist's to their PSN friends lists.

I'll also update the leaderboards on here every week or two.

MOTORSTORM TIME TRIAL CLAN

evertonbaz
breadbun
DelBoySmiffy
Primmy
SergeantAngel
Shoki31
Boz3221
MrSossidge
The_hoff78
BattleExile
malariaboy
Waring192

Current Leading Times (last updated 08/10/07)

The Grizzly

BattleExile - 1:36.82
MrSossidge - 1:37.13 new
malariaboy - 1:37.73
evertonbaz - 1:43.85
Primmy - 1:44.47
Breadbun - 1:47.61
Shoki31 - 2:00.41

Dust Devil

MrSossidge - 1:56.41
BattleExile - 1:56.61
Boz3221 - 1:57.78
evertonbaz - 1:58.28
DelBoySmiffy - 1:58.55
WhiteHartMart - 2:01.21
Dazza_Cole - 2:05.79
malariaboy - 2:09.25

Raingod Mesa

evertonbaz - 1:27.21
malariaboy - 1:28.02
The_hoff78 - 1:28.05
MrSossidge - 1:28.85
DelBoySmiffy - 1:30.36
BattleExile - 1:31.92
Primmy - 1:43.09

Coyote Rage

evertonbaz - 44.87
BattleExile - 45.37
DelBoySmiffy - 46.11
Primmy - 46.14
malariaboy - 49.65

Rock Hopper

MrSossidge - 1:34.99 new
BattleExile - 1:36.18
evertonbaz - 1:36.73
Waring192 - 1:37.18 new
Bullwinkle - 1:39.50

Mudpool

evertonbaz - 1:14.86
BattleExile - 1:15.33
Primmy - 1:23.21

The Tenderizer

BattleExile - 1:55.96
MrSossidge - 2:03.68 new
evertonbaz - 2:10.02

breadbun

Updated, any more people on here played the time trials? Wanna get your name up in lights (well, up on this thread?).

Well, what's your PSN name then?

havent really played this game much but i will give the time trials a go.....

Motorstorm tag - Primmy

Both added :)

Leaderboards updated in the 1st post

Read it and weep boys! Read it and weep! FINALLY, I come top at something!
(albeit just the one track, and the easiest one, but hey!)

Any ideas why I cant go online anymore??????

I have set a couple of fast times so wanted to upload them, all I got was "cant connect to server".... Now I can go online to the shop, download demos, sign in, etc, play RFOM online but Motorstorm isnt having any of it......

I have deleted my cache/cookies - still no joy. HELP PLEASE GUYS

Don't know, could just be a temporary fault with the motorstorm server if everything else is working.

Stick me on there please - my Motorstorm name is just Exile.

Updated leaderboard post to include BattleExile's times. And he's straight into gold medal position on 2 tracks already! Come on guys, get some faster times recorded!

I've found the time attack mode has really extended the life of this game for me. Got a bit bored with cheats online and the single player game gets frustrating, especially doing the long tracks.

...the single player game gets frustrating, especially doing the long tracks.

Tell me about it!! There's nothing worse than being in the lead right up to the last corner of a 7 minute race to end up out of the top 3 cos u tripped over a twig or summat! Nightmare!

:clap::clap::clap:

Have to try a couple of the other tracks now to see if I can get any more Golds :D

Strangly my favourite course is RainGodMesa and I was pants on that one

:clap::clap::clap:

Have to try a couple of the other tracks now to see if I can get any more Golds :D

Strangly my favourite course is RainGodMesa and I was pants on that one

I like that one too, nice and quick! I hate the muddy ones with lots of cars and rocks strewn all over the place.

I just had a go on the Grizzly and posted the stonking time of 1:36.82 !!!!!! And I think I can go even faster as there are a couple of places where im not as fast as I could be.

Im nowhere near the fastest though - that comes in at 1:22.00 :eek: - Im position 5233 in the leader board for Grizzly :eek:

And ive just done 1:15.33 on the Mudpool:cool:

I dont understand whats going on......i have got some times up on the board but I cant connect to the Motorstorm servers..***...

Bad news .. I deleted my update/download for the timetrials to see if that worked but it hasnt, so i will have to do it again....aaaarrrggg I hate this....

I am out of the Time Trials I am afraid - I deleted my TT update and my 1.2 Motorstorm update to see if that would fix my online issue - now I cant get online to get the 1.2 update to get the TT update ........:(:(:(

If anyone can pm me the 1.2 update I would appreciate it!

I am out of the Time Trials I am afraid - I deleted my TT update and my 1.2 Motorstorm update to see if that would fix my online issue - now I cant get online to get the 1.2 update to get the TT update ........:(:(:(

If anyone can pm me the 1.2 update I would appreciate it!

Updated times now posted

count me in for time trials

count me in for time trials

If that's your PSN name, i've just asked to add as a friend. When you accept, i'll put your times up on here mate!

cheers

I just had a go on the Grizzly and posted the stonking time of 1:36.82 !!!!!! And I think I can go even faster as there are a couple of places where im not as fast as I could be.

Im nowhere near the fastest though - that comes in at 1:22.00 :eek: - Im position 5233 in the leader board for Grizzly :eek:

And ive just done 1:15.33 on the Mudpool:cool:

Just managed to beat that time mate ;) 1:14.86

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom