Motorstorm Time Trials Clan

Just managed to beat that time mate ;) 1:14.86

I thought for a second that you had gotten that time on the Grizzly and was thinking :eek::eek::eek:, but then I saw it was mudpool and im sure I can get past that ;)

Can I just ask something?

When you take the time trials, does your fastest time acheived automatically go on the leaderboard when you quit the trial.

Can I just ask something?

When you take the time trials, does your fastest time acheived automatically go on the leaderboard when you quit the trial.

Yes, as long as you've definitely completed the lap that is your fastest and is showing in top right corner. It will save when you quit.

Latest times updated :thumbsup:

done a couple more times. not good enough though i don't think.

Sorry it took so long, but updated today with mostly MrSossidge's new times!

Are many people still playing time trial mode much? Must admit, i've been more than entertained with FIFA over the last few weeks, but Motorstorm Time Trials is something I go back to every now and again.

could i be added to this pls, PSN: Alaniho

I can post my best times per track when I get home but I did the following yesterday and the day before

Coyote Rage : 41.10 (Big Rig)

Rockhopper : 1:27.95 (Rally Car)

Mudpool : 1:13.29 (Big Rig)

PSN tag : capricorn71

About a month ago my best on Coyote Rage was about 45 seconds and Rockhopper was about 1:34. But a mate at work is very good at this game and he's giving me the determination to better my lap times.

I can post my best times per track when I get home but I did the following yesterday and the day before

Coyote Rage : 41.10 (Big Rig)

Rockhopper : 1:27.95 (Rally Car)

Mudpool : 1:13.29 (Big Rig)

PSN tag : capricorn71

About a month ago my best on Coyote Rage was about 45 seconds and Rockhopper was about 1:34. But a mate at work is very good at this game and he's giving me the determination to better my lap times.

I don't have this game anymore, so somebody else can feel free to start this thread again so they can edit the first post with updated times.

***MODS: CAN YOU LOCK THIS THREAD IF SOMEBODY STARTS ANOTHER ONE***

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom