1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorola V635 and MP3

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by garibaldi, May 10, 2005.

Tags:
  1. garibaldi

garibaldi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,
    pls help! Been exasperated by this for weeks... And can't find the answer online.
    I've downloaded phototools and it's fine for transferring photos etc, but can't make the MP3 function work... All my songs are in WMA format in Win Media Player- is this the prob? Is there a way to convert? Or is there something simple I'm missing? In phonetools on the computer side, the folder comes up, named, but with no music files inside.

Thanks!

Garibaldi

2. EnigmaCode

EnigmaCode

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    it doesn't allow that format. use a tool like dbpoweramp instead to convert to mp3.

3. garibaldi

garibaldi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks so much! It works- though it's pretty slow to download.

4. Nicola-piglet

Nicola-piglet

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The problem that garibaldi had is the exact problem that I have, I have been on the dbpoweramp.com site as you suggested, but I havnt a clue what to do on there! (sorry i am a dumb blonde!) I love my phone but I am getting really cheesed off with trying to download these wma songs to the mp3 player, so if anyone has any hints or suggestions, I would be eternally grateful! :thumbsup:

5. Nicola-piglet

Nicola-piglet

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    well, thanks so much for all the help, I have been inundated with replies :boring: