Motorola V600- Video?

Anastie

I have just got this phone and compared to my C350 this one is wonderful. Great colours, clear display and loads of toys including the free bluetooth headset.
However when I was looking around for a new phone one sales person told me that this phone will take video clips. But I cannot see how to do this. Is this true or was the sales guy telling porkies:mad: Must admit this is not why I bought the phone but if it can take video shots then...:)

LDR

Hi, the V600 is able to receive video clips, but can not be used to take video clips.

Regards

LDR

Anastie

Thanks
I thought the salesman was telling lies. Pleased I did not buy it from him :)

RichB14

How do you find the phone to use as i'm thinking of getting one of these on an orange contract.
Also whats the bluetooth headset like, is the sound and range any good.
TIA

Anastie

I like this phone a lot. The free bluetooth headset is superb, clear and easy to set up voice recognition dialing. Not tested the range butnot had any problems so far. I understand the range is 10M

RichB14

Think i'll get myself one ordered up then..
Do most place's give you a 14 day return period if you don't like it

H

hwharton

You'll find that Orange Retail stores off a 14 day money back period for new connections. Not in the case for upgrades, or in certain specific cases.

JSW

The Link give you 14 days to return and its hassle fee as i returned my MPX200 after a week.

I got my V600 from onestopphoneshop.com on vodaphone.
Loads of freebies with it and the HS810 Bluetooth headset :)

Best part is the phone is unbranded and unlocked so when ive used up my 200 mins anytine xnet i can chuck in a different sim ;)

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom