1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorola v547 or Sony Ericsson K700i

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by Keithhampson, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Keithhampson

Keithhampson

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I can now upgrade my mobile phone with o2 for free, but I am not sure which mobile I want between the Motorola v547 or Sony Ericsson K700i, I like the look of the v547 (clamshell) but I need help chosing which one? both seem to get good reviews so which one would you go for and why.

Thanks Keith

2. jenic

jenic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +179
    If you are on contract then you should be able to choose between a wide range of phones which are newer and have more features than them.

Even if you are on a low contract just call o2 and say you will cancel if they dont give you the phone you want.

I would ring them up and ask or the k750i and say it is unacceptabe that i pay x amount of money a year and have to choose between these outdated phone models.

If you are recieving the phone for a different reason or cant possibly get anything better then i wouldnt go for the motorola i had a v600 when they first came out and they are incredibly slow. Other moto owners also have this problem with other moto phones.

3. Uridium

Uridium

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,858
    I can recommend the K700i, Good solid phone that does what it says on the box.
    I use one as I don't need all the extra features of the K750i/W800 (Already have 20gb Net Walkman and decent Digicam and wanted something that was just a good phone)

Good battery life / fast menus and excellent call quality