1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorola v3 video record hack. i have it!!

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by PinkBabyBlue20, Jun 27, 2005.

Tags:
  1. PinkBabyBlue20

PinkBabyBlue20

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all, i am new to this thread. I found a site that lets you flash your v3 and a file that you can get video recording on your v3 also record sound. I have not tried and tested it as yet as i am still waiting for my v3 to be deliverd.

But if anyone is intrested please e-mail me on simonen20@aol.com and i will give you the link. You must have some knowlege of hacking as i connot help you i am only supplying the site.

I have it on good report that it :smashin: works well!!

So if you want to have video on your v3 then contact me. :thumbsup:

Cheers. :D

2. Nick_UK

Nick_UK
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +270
    It also invalidates your warranty, and could leave you with a very expensive and very small pile of junk :thumbsdow

Your V3 should already be able to do both of these things when you get it, because sound recording has always been a feature, and video recording is a new feature on the latest software.

3. PinkBabyBlue20

PinkBabyBlue20

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry m8t you are soooo wrong? The silver v3 has NO voice record OR video record? As i say i am just providing a link, i have nothing else to do with it. As i also stated, it is for anyone who has a basic knowledge of hacks? If anyone wants to try it i have it, you can re-flash your phone if it does not work. Also back up all your contacts etc: