Motorola V3 and Free SIM cards

S

softlad

Hello all! I have a Motorola V3, it looks ok and does the job, but I am now on my second and unfortunately may nearly be on my third...is anyone else having issues with the reliability of these slim flip phones?

Freebie hunters may be interested to know I've found www.redrosemobilephones.co.uk/e/news.php are posting out free vodafone SIM cards. You have to do a free sign up and post etc but it's all free. Enjoy.

I generally have always used Nokia, and am thinking the change to Motorola may have been a mistake...but it's only here in UK that Nokia are so predominant; in the US Motorola is still king I believe.

I had a problem with mine where it just went mental! One evening I took it out of my pocket and heard it bleeping, when I opened it up the volume level was going up and down and it was dialling 4s, 3s and #s over and over again. The only way I could stop it was to remove the battery. When the battery was replaced it was OK for a couple of hours but then reverted to the "mental" state.

A call to Vodaphone secured a new phone by next day delivery which was pretty good and I noticed that it seemed to have a different version of software as some of the icons were dfferent.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom