Motorola v220 deleting text messages!!

A

Ad27

Hi,

I hope someone can help!! i recently got a motorola v220 but cant seem to delete text messages, cant find an option on the phone and the book isnt any help, does anyone know??

thanks

Hi there,

Came across your posting trying to find the answer myself having spent ages fiddling around trying to delete my messages too- how rubbish are Motorola's instructions! Anyway my husband finally found out how to do it purely by accident when I asked him to have a look. My phone is a different model but I guess the interface is the same.

So here is the magic text message erasing procedure that Motorola clearly don't want anyone to know about...

Through your menu go into the messaging section (i.e. the bit where you can see how many sms messages you have and voicemails etc.). Then press the menu button again and a new submenu appears where an erasing option appears. Hooray :clap: !

I'm going to contact Motorola about this because I'm sure we are not the only two people in the world who have had this problem, and I consider myself to be fairly technically literate!

Happy deleting!

Hey there for a quick delete on the motorola V220 there is a button which looks like a screw just over the directional pad when you're in the message just press it and you get the option to delete you're messages!!

easy lol all u need to do is press menu button when in msgs and go down to cleanup messages and it gives you a choice of which ones you want to delete :clap: :thumbsup:

God, I hate the Motorola OS. It's horrible. I've been looking into a new phone, and I've seen some nice looking Motorolas but the OS is horrible and I don't want anything to do with it. Was all set to buy the Razor, but after trying it and seeing it running, I decided against it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom