Motorola SVLR6 or Sony Ericsson K300i

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by RMCF, Mar 28, 2006.

1. RMCF

RMCF

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +793
    Looking for a cheap and cheerful mobile around the £50 - £60 mark, and have it narrowed down to these 2 phones.

Not really mad about phones with loads of features as I have had them all in the past and not really used them. As long as it make and receives calls, has vibration alert and preferably a speakerphone then it should be ok (unsure if the K300i has a speakerphone).

Not too worried about a camera, MP3 player, video recorder, bluetooth etc. Basically as long as its fairly small it would do.

Do any owners want to offer opinions on either of these 2 phones, or perhaps recommend another model.

2. dan653

dan653

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +49
    SLVR is a brilliant phone:thumbsup: , it's much faster and improved over the original razor v3's, cameras not bad, bluetooth works really well and its uses an ordinary usb connector for charging and data transfer. couldnt be happen, might want to consider getting a transflash card for it tho as it only has 7meg internal memory, but you said you werent bothered by the extra gizmos so shouldnt be a prob. plus it looks awesome:cool:

as for sony phones i've never liked them the software on them never seems to be quite upto standard and tends to deteriorate (speed wise) the more you use it, however i havent used the w300i. dont get me wrong i'm a big fan of sony (pretty much all my av equipment is sony) i just dont like their phones, except the s700 (see pic) which they dont do anymore (off topic: you might be able to pick one up from cex tho, www.cex.co.uk)

Attached Files: