Motorola L7!!

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by soul2keep, Aug 8, 2006.

Tags:
  1. soul2keep

soul2keep
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    HI...i bought an unlocked L7 (handset) couple of months ago from ebay...when i received it i noticed that the phone itself was a T-mobile phone which was unlocked..i have a Vodafone sim card and the phone works perfectly...

BUT..i wanted to transfer music from my computer to the phone so i bought seperate wireless bluetooth device and memory card...the trouble i'm having is that the phone only uses up the memory space that is already in the phone not the additional memory card i've put in..so after 2 songs it wont transfer more files...

do i need to a usb data cable for the phone to use all the memory? or is this because i'm using vodafone sim card on a unlocked t-mobile phone?

plz help me!!!!!! :lease:

thanks

2. chrislad

chrislad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +153
    As far as I know, you can only bluetooth to the phone memory and not the external memory (which would be the card).

Get a cable. They're a cheap standard mini-USB cable that come with most MP3 players and cameras.

3. clonmult

clonmult

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    And faster than bluetooth as well, although the Moto USB connection isn't that fast.

Within the connectivity menu, you will have to set it as USB, not fax/modem, once its plugged into your PC, the TF card in the L7 should appear as any other USB storage device.