Motorised TV bracket

thedude

Distinguished Member
I'm looking for a swinging TV bracket thats motorised. I don't want the faff of having to get up (hard life).
Anyone got one and any suggestions or experiences

AmericanAudio

AVForums Sponsor
Really depends on what sort of swinger you need.

And how fussy you are about control, quality and presision. There are some ok, cheaper ones that just swivel, but if you are mounting into a recess they won't work because of angles etc.

The 'only' ones we use for installations are from Future Automation, they are very expensive, but incredebly reliable and last for decades.

thedude

Distinguished Member
Ah cool appreciate the heads up

Tony 3D

Try Vogel next motorised. I found this was the only one that turned both ways. I guess it also depend how heavy the screen is too. I just purchased one and works great

thedude

Distinguished Member
Try Vogel next motorised. I found this was the only one that turned both ways. I guess it also depend how heavy the screen is too. I just purchased one and works great
Send me a link

thedude

Distinguished Member
£800! Jesus!

Tony 3D

Think I paid £750. I did see some makes a little cheaper but only turned one way. I needed it to turn both ways &120 degree. I thought it was reasonable for what it does. If you want motorised you’re not going to get it much cheaper. If you want it you’ll have to pay for it I guess. TBH. I wouldn’t have changed the wall bracket I already had as it was the same bracket just not motorised, but as I upgraded to 65” Oled & the wife couldn’t reach across to pull the TV out to turn it & I didn’t want the wife to break the TV I had to get motorised 🙂

Tony 3D

I had a similar issue when looking for a motorised projector screen. I didn’t want the letter box or the pillars when the aspect changed. Took me a good search to find them, but the words were much stronger than “Jesus” well in fact the word was “Stewart”😀 when I saw the price. I further searched for an alternative/compromise & found it. Not sure you will find an alternative, but the compromise “ get the wife to do it” 🤪

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom