• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Motorised blinds

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevshed

Hi all,

Am in the Market for 3 or 4 high quality motorised roller blinds for the fully glazed wall in my extension.

It's 7.5m wide, and 2.4m high.

Am struggling to find a supplier, so any advice/recommendations appreciated.

Also any specifics I Should be looking for? Ideally I'd like to control with my rako network.

Thanks,
Kev

Orson

Is the extension completed - the glazing anyway?

kevshed

Is the extension completed - the glazing anyway?

No, glazing all goes in at the end of the month. (have drawings) - reason I'm asking now, is so that I can work out electrical supply and recesses onto the ceiling, so dont really want to leave it until post install, the more I can plan now the better.

You have some thoughts?

kevshed

Apologies Mods - posted this thread from my iphone, and now on a PC i see i should have posted it in the automation forum. ... I'm going to archive and repost, now that i have done more research and have a clearer idea of the question... Tx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom