Motorcyclist. If he had a brain cell he'd be dangerous.

gibbsy

Solutions
Reaction score
Going towards Cardiff this afternoon on the A470 duel carriage we saw a motorcyclist trying his best to bump start his bike. Only trouble was he was going downhill, fairly steep, on the hard shoulder against the flow of traffic and rapdily approaching a busy slip road.

The mind boggles.

If he was hurt in an accident during these antics, you can bet your arse he would blame car drivers.

Raj24v said:
Quite good idea. He's trying to get himself out of a pickle!!

I agree really.
A long hard push up a hill, or have a go at bumping it downhill on the hard shoulder?
Maybe not legal, but hardly a sign that he's going to veer into oncoming traffic and cause death and mayhem either.

Quite good idea. He's trying to get himself out of a pickle!!

I agree really.
A long hard push up a hill, or have a go at bumping it downhill on the hard shoulder?
Maybe not legal, but hardly a sign that he's going to veer into oncoming traffic and cause death and mayhem either.

Yeah better to get off the hard shoulder ASAP ,plus the turning circle on a bike would mean he wouldn't need to touch the main road once the bike had started. Easy then to shoot back up the hill and join the traffic flow at a constant speed .

Last edited:
I agree really.

When we saw him he was on the apex of the hill, although not as steep going the correct way is certainly enough to start the bike. Going the wrong way he had just 100 metres to start it before he hit the very busy slip road.

BTW Chas Davies has won the BBC Wales Sports Personality of the Year.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom