Motorbike helmet camera

Y

Youssef

Hi everyone,

Need some advice:

I have been looking to buy a motorbike helmet type camera but my camcorder does not support the AV/IN feature. I have come across the following package: PVR-500r Package Pro 550 SuperHAD. This system is a CCD system compare to CMOS ones, which one is better suited for extreme sports?(http://www.dogcamsport.co.uk/helmet-...-recorder.htm).

In terms of vibration, is it correct to say that Dv camcorder are not as good as hard disk recorders?

Cheers

Youssef

This system is a CCD system compare to CMOS ones, which one is better suited for extreme sports

Specific challanges for extream sports video are vibration and rapid movement. I don't believe there is any advantage of CCD or CMOS for this.

In terms of vibration, is it correct to say that Dv camcorder are not as good as hard disk recorders?

I don't think so. DV camcorders have been used for this type of thing for years. Hard Disk recorders are relatively new. HDDs tend to be sensitive to vibration; the recorders dogcam offers has anti-shock so they should work, but I wouldn't say they are better.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom