• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Motogp 06 Live Disconnection

JZEE

Standard Member
Has anyone experienced loads of disconnections in the Live part of the demo of Motogp 06?

When I try to join a game session that someone has created, I get the normal Loading screen as soon as the host starts the race but then as soon as the screen with the grid is displayed, I get a 'This session no longer available' message and go back to the Menu where you can search for games on Live. When searching again, I do find the race I was part of hence the session is really still available.

Is this normal on Motogp? Perhaps it's only the demo which has got this issue??

T

Trucker Rog

Hi Mate
I have the game,never happened on the demo but it has happened several times to me playing the full version game even last night.I posted the same question a few weeks ago and it's not happening to everyone so i didnt have much success with replies
sorry mate:devil:

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom