Moto Xoom Case

can anyone recommend a solid durable case for a motorola xoom? If there is such a thing, want to be covered in protection just incase it gets dropped, bumped etc

Thanks

Guns_LotsOfGuns

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Im using the official portfolio case

Portfolio Case for MOTOROLA XOOM - Overview - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA

Does the job, the only bad points are, you cant charge with it closed, you need to open it up to access the charging ports, and if you're rough with it it can scratch the device when putting in and taking it out but that really is more being too eager than a design flaw.

Id recommend it im far less paranoid now my Xoom lives in this case, and some people dont like how plain/rugged it looks but im a fan of that style :)

Prior to this is was looking at getting an Otterbox Defender

http://www.otterbox.com/MOTOROLA-XO...OM1_color=20&start=2&cgid=motorola-xoom-cases

Still really like the look of it and it looks like the ultimate protection, but its expensive and looks like it adds a lot of bulk.

Last edited:

majnu

Just bought a xoom after seeing the deal at Dixons. Now that ICS firmware is rolling out I think this will be a great device. I will see what people recommend at hotukdeals as I want one that does not obscure the ports nor add to much thickness as the tablet is already slighter thicker than the average ones.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom