Moto G 2nd Gen Dual Sim (XT1068) SOLD

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by jamie0114, Jan 1, 2017.

1. jamie0114

jamie0114
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Due to an upgrade I'm selling a Moto G 2nd Gen dual sim. This the XT1068 with 8Gb memory and 1Gb Ram. I've had a screen protector and softshell case on since new so it's in excellent condition with no marks or scratches on the screen at all. The back cover is also in excellent condition. There is a minor mark on the bezel next to the headphone socket but it won't show in a photo. The phone has been unlocked.

I've removed the old screen protector and a new tempered glass screen is supplied as part of the sale (not fitted) along with a soft shell case

It comes with a box but without headphones, a charger or cable (it's a standard usb charger connection)

Price and currency: 60
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: BT or paypal gift
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017