• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Motion Blur

brewertop

Standard Member
Hi
I have a Samsung LCD 32" 100hz M86BDX and on Sky Digital whilst watching the football I get a lot of motion blur around he ball when it is kicked in the air, is there anyway I can eliminate this? This generally happens on all matches so I know its not the differences in quality of feed.

I have tried turning the motion plus setting on and off and this seems to make no difference really.

Any help would be really appreciated

Will having Sky HD cure this problem?

Nielo TM

Distinguished Member
It can be caused by bad-deinterlacer, so try a progressive source

The panel's response time

The shutter speed, but it should only produce minimal blur

Disable all form of noise-reduction

Last edited:

brewertop

Standard Member
Hi, turned off the Noise reduction and will see what happens. Im not impressed at all by these samsungs, i really think that it is a case of the emporers new clothes.

Im reluctant to invest in Sky Hd as i dont know if this will cure the motion blur thing.

Lunar Wolf

Established Member
...Im not impressed at all by these samsungs, i really think that it is a case of the emporers new clothes...

wasn't the 'M86' in the previous samsung generation?

(rhetorical question)

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom