• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Motherboard for LC02 case?

archie456

Established Member
Hi,

I having problem fitting things into my Silverstone LC02 case.

Can anyone recommend a AMD motherboard with on board graphics 780G or better which will fit in this case OK so that the PCI card riser fits?

I'm struggling to get things to fit and I can't find my shoe horn!

Cheers.

R

Rockthejock

Have you looked into flexible riser cards? I thought about it when i was gonna reuse an old graphics card. LinITX.com - Riser Cards

These guys have a good selection and seemed really helpful with any questions i had.

archie456

Established Member
Hi,

I bought flexible riser cards, but the pci slots in the case are mounted horizontally above the motherboard and the plug and of the flexible riser cards is just a little too high and clashes with the pci card itself. (the riser cards have ends which are a socket fixed to a board with a ribbon plug on it - this is the bit which is too large)

My options seem to be;

- take the case back, which I really don't want to do

- find some slim line flexible riser cards - no idea if these exist!

- or only put one pci card in the machine, I was hoping to use two (one dvb-s and one dvb-t)

:(
-

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom