MotD HD

Before I fire off an email to the BBC, can anybody here answer my question.

Given that SKY will be filming most EPL games in HD, and given that the BBC provide highlights through MotD, is it known if BBC's MotD will be in HD?

Ta.

I know, boo!

I did check for this weeks listings, was more of a question of if it is planned. Have mailed the beeb anyway, will update with any info.

W

wrightyred

this is the reply from the beeb i recieved...........

Dear

Thank you for your e-mail regarding 'Match of the Day'.

I was interested to read that you would like scheduling information for this programme. We are unaware of plans to show this programme on BBC HD.

You may be interested in visiting the following website where you will find a HD schedule:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/whatson/search/daylist.cgi?service_id=2075&day=Saturday#evening

The 'Match of the Day' website is available at this link:

:thumbsdow

wrightyred

keloid

Novice Member
a bit of an old thread but i just wanted to bump it to ask whether the situation has changed now. Is MoTD (the highlights show) broadcast in HD last season ? Or will it be next season?

Hi-Def

Novice Member
a bit of an old thread but i just wanted to bump it to ask whether the situation has changed now. Is MoTD (the highlights show) broadcast in HD last season ? Or will it be next season?
it was a few times during the euros and the saturday morning show they do on bbc1. football first?