Most Reliable Software?

F

Fallen Hero

Having taken photos of a large family gathering, and now wanting to put those images on disk in the form of a slide show to be given out to all my family members with DVD players, I’m wondering which is the best all round software to use bearing in mind all the differing DVD players they own. Also, would it help the situation if I burned only say SVCD rather than DVD? Also thinking of putting slideshow to video for those without DVD players, which then I suppose raises the question of visual quality from the tapes. Hope any of you can help out with this, thanks.

Firstly DON'T burn a SVCD as most DVD players can not read them. More family members are likely to be able to read a DVD or VCD.
The software used to create the slideshow is not really important for compatability of replay on various DVD players. The burning software & settings are more important. Most of the well known programmes such as Nero should work fine.

Mark.

Some dim dark distant memory makes me think that resolution wise VCD = SVCD when it comes to photos, so for static pics you arent actually gaining anything by going SVCD (other than compatability problems). So VCD is the way to go (I think).

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom