1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

most haunted s3

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by MrFurious, Oct 21, 2003.

1. MrFurious

MrFurious

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,498
    the new series has'nt been that good so far,the first one in the aircraft hanger and last weeks in the old house/farm wasnt much better,anyone know if there's more spooks to come in future episodes?

2. jelly

jelly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    the only spooky thing that ever goes on in this programe is yvette fieldings ability to shriek at almost anything and that derek acorah is the worst actor ever must have had lessons off whoopi goldberg in ghost

3. Setenza

Setenza

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +226
    It entertains me. Particularly Yvette's ability to get really **** scared.

4. Joe Pineapples

Joe Pineapples

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +837
    Often seen this program listed, but never watched it. Has anything 'ghost-like' ever been caught on film?;)

5. MrFurious

MrFurious

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,498
    as my above post,tonights episode was much better,you wouldnt of caught me down in those vaults!!!:eek:

6. MarkR

MarkR

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +291
    Missed last nights but usually I find the programme entertaining all the way through.
    I remember on the last series when the team went to a hotel and there was a certain room where there had been stange going on's. They set up a camera in the room to film the whole night. On playing back the tape over the course of a couple of hours or so, it showed that the bed had actually moved a good few inches. Once the tape was speeded up you could actually see the bed move..........weird!!!!!!:eek:

7. jelly

jelly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    but did you see all the bed underneath ? i seen them do one where a cross moved about a half an inchbut the thing was that you couldnt see all the cross so if someone had pushed pulled it they could be seen

8. rhoamish

rhoamish

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I think I saw that one, Mark: they claimed a moth flying in front of the camera was ectoplasm forming in front of their eyes!

It's very easy to scare yourself witless in the right surroundings and conditions, but LSD isn't that popular any more...

9. MarkR

MarkR

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +291
    I think the one you saw when you saw the cross move was the one that was filmed live at Leeds Castle. I also thought that when I couldn't see the bottom of the Cross, but I suppose you need to have an open mind on these things. :)

10. Rambo John J

Rambo John J

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +858
    I find it quite entertaining. if i'm around i watch it. Thought last nights was quite creepy, and the one last week where they went down a very long thin tunnel and pebbles were being thrown at them when no one was there, and someone thought they could feel themselves being held by something when he tried to get back out:rolleyes:
    Yvette cracks me up :eek::laugh: she's scared of her own shadow. Having said that though, the creepy atmosphere does come across quite often in the programme. I wouldn't mind getting in on it myself, I could do with a good dose of the creeps, haven't had one of those in years.

11. MrFurious

MrFurious

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,498
    to expand further has anyone seen a ghost or had a ghostly experience??????:eek:

12. dfield2000

dfield2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    It did look pant-wettingly scarey in that little tunnel, and I wouldn't go down there at night - but I think that when the psychologist chappie analysed the footage he was spot on - basically when your in a situation like that your going to freak yourself out about the smallest little noise.

It's far too long a story to go into, but at the end of it I was being pushed to the floor by a force all over my body and something grabbed my neck and tried to strangle me. A similar thing happened to my mate at the same time who was also in the room. I'm a total non-believer, but it was so real that I couldn't deny it was some sort of spirit - however, now the memory has faded somewhat I now put it down to something called 'temporal lobe paralyis' and sleep paralysis - although I still can't explain how it happened to my mate at the same time.

13. MrFurious

MrFurious

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,498
    same sort of thing for me too,i suffer from temp lobe epilepsy and one night after taking my pills as usual and going to sleep i remember looking up and talking to someone who to me was very much sitting at the bottom of my bed:eek: the wife woke up but couldnt see anyone and i was adamant that the person was there!!turned out that the tablets i was taking were somehow affecting the lobe area of the brain and when i relaxed,fell asleep,i started to see things!!!!needless to say the specalist soon took me off those.:D

14. dfield2000

dfield2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I think that sort of thing explains much of the alien abduction stories you hear people talk so convincingly about.