Most exciting game releases?

Barnabell

Standard Member
Just Cause 2 and Splinter Cell are my two picks. Anybody got any better ones?

Barnabell

Standard Member
Oh, the new Vegas, forgot about that, release date?

Se777eN

Distinguished Member
Medal of Honour
BF BC 2
fifa 11
Alan wake
Split second

There is more ;)

hawky525

There are FAR too many decent games coming out in 2010, my bulging list of potential purchases lies below:

Halo: Reach,
Medal of Honor,
Battlefield 2: Bad Company,
Red Dead Redemption,
Mafia 2,
Max Payne 3,
Splinter Cell Conviction,
Final Fantasy XIII,
Mass Effect 2,
Alpha Protocol
I Am Alive

I do have quite a few games on the go. It's time for a clear out of games to make way for the latest and greatest :D.

gEELOVER

oo oo forgot about most of them -

Mafia 2
MOH
Max Payne 3 (although not that excited as they appear to be changing his looks and seedyness, but I await more info)
FIFA 11

Munkey Boy

Distinguished Member
I've got pre-ordered Aliens vs Predator, Bioshock 2 & Bad Company 2 on the 360, with Heavy Rain for the PS3. That'll keep me going for a while, until Alan Wake hits.

Also like the look of (but not 100% convinced yet) Blur, Split/Second, Splinter Cell, Mafia 2 and Metro 2033 too. And that's just until summer. :)

All build up to the biggy though: Halo Reach late in the year.

Last edited:

DJSigma

Banned
I'll be picking up almost all of the games mentioned so far, but the 3 that I'm looking forward to most in the short term are Alan Wake and Red Dead Redemption on the 360 and Heavy Rain on the PS3.

I'm also looking forward to Joy Ride on XBLA because the base game is going to be free so it means that there's no excuse for all of my Live friends not to get it, and I think it could be the 360 equivalent of Mario Kart if it's done right.

To be honest, any game that comes out that drags my Live friends away from MW2 will be fine with me! I've never been a big online COD player (apart from the co-op stuff like Nazi Zombies in WAW) and every time I turn on my console, I see my friends playing MW2 and very little else.

SirGorilla

I'm also looking forward to Joy Ride on XBLA because the base game is going to be free so it means that there's no excuse for all of my Live friends not to get it, and I think it could be the 360 equivalent of Mario Kart if it's done right.

...when they finally decide to release it :(.

gEELOVER

To be honest, any game that comes out that drags my Live friends away from MW2 will be fine with me! I've never been a big online COD player (apart from the co-op stuff like Nazi Zombies in WAW) and every time I turn on my console, I see my friends playing MW2 and very little else.

Same here mate, it gets right on my nipples!

mudstuff

lol +2, my FL is always full of MW2 addicts, not played it since moving house at Christmas and losing broadband for a couple of weeks. Most mates have prestiged now and I'm level 20 or so!

AVP is looking really good, Blur looks cool also and potentially Alan Wake. I'm all for pick up and play really, favourite games on 360 have been Prototype, SFIV, Crackdown, FIFA etc

PinheadedMike

Avp
Bioshock 2
Metro 2033
Max Payne 3
Alan Wake
Fifa 11
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Battlefield: Bad Company 2

The game i was most looking forward too was Mass Effect 2 but thats now out:D

oasismark

Distinguished Member
See sig.

Bowders

In no particular order (though can't wait for March 2nd... :D)

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Halo: Reach
Crackdown 2
Batman: Arkham Has Moved
Sonic 4

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Sonus faber unveils new flagship Arena speaker series
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Sharp showcases its upcoming 4K TV and audio line-up
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
HiFi Rose announces all-in-one RS520 audio streamer
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
What's new on Netflix (UK) for October 2022