Most Embarressing disk....

2 cartoon DVDs
Transformers the Movie and Transformers Series 1 part 1.
Currently on shelf but will be hidden away soon just in case friend's see them :D
A bit sad perhaps but got them cos I loved the cartoons when I was a kid. Might even be worth some money in 200 yrs time :)

File these worst DVDs under "Inexplicable Chick Flicks" - I have to suffer through the likes of ballet flick, "Centre Stage" and the aforementioned "She's All That" (Which at least has Sarah Michelle Gellar in it for a few seconds), because my better half enjoys surreally atrocious flicks.

I've tried educating her with Kevin Smith movies, but there's nothing doing....

Originally posted by Desticado

Erm... so that makes mine

Bedazzled AND Tomb Raider.... (I did buy them both at the same time and used Gift vouchers, does that exscuse me?)

I'm afraid not, you bought them yourself. Please fall on your sword immediately :D

I'm going to make mine worse by ordering Beastmaster soon, went to watch it with my Dad when I was 7. Ah the memories :)

Originally posted by Rochdale
In my defence it was a Christmas present (God knows what they were thinking)

Makes you wonder what kind of impression you have on people if your 'friends' obviously thought you'd like it...

Regards

(just off to look for a sword to fling myself onto....) ;)

Originally posted by Desticado

Makes you wonder what kind of impression you have on people if your 'friends' obviously thought you'd like it...

Fortunately I have no friends that bad, it was from the girlfriends sister. Goddam weirdo she is, why would she think a breast obsessed person such as myself would be interested in Tomb Raider? with all it's tight clothing and bouncing around on big elastic bands, what was she thinking???

:)

Originally posted by js
2 cartoon DVDs
Transformers the Movie and Transformers Series 1 part 1.
Currently on shelf but will be hidden away soon just in case friend's see them :D
A bit sad perhaps but got them cos I loved the cartoons when I was a kid. Might even be worth some money in 200 yrs time :)

I got "Childrens TV Classics" at christmas from my Mum as a joke, as I watched and loved most of the programs on the disk as a kid in the 70's/80's.
I hide it if my girlfriend or mates visit my place, but I get it out and give it a spin if I am feeling nostalgic.

Nothing wrong with that!.

Henry POASK2. I did not even know it had been made when I bought it, so that is my excuse.
Why are we so embaressed by our friends opinions? I used to hide uncool albums when I was thirteen or so, but long outgrew that sort of thing?

Originally posted by fulabeer

Since i'm not supersitious in any shape or form, i will just put it down to a amazing run of events. (Touch wood!) :D

Or MDF in you HC!:D

Taz.:cool:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom