Most Disturbing Videos Ever.

AML

Prominent Member
Reaction score
:eek: :mad:

I downloaded a bunch of short home made videos.
Titeled: "Decapitations"

Showing the decapitiation of several foreigners in Iraq including Daniel Pearl, as well as Iraqi's and Afghans at the hands of Insurgents.

Very graphic and schocking to see how easely and without remorse these people can pick up a knife or sword and hack/cut some ones head off as if it where an animal.

Seeing something like this makes me glad US and British troops are in Iraq and Afghanistan taking out all these insurgents.

They really are no better than animals when you see how they behave!! :suicide:

A lot of those videos were fakes, pretty easy to see that.

They really are no better than animals when you see how they behave!! :suicide:[/QUOTE]

please don't insult animals :nono:

What will you be watching tonight then ?

Please dont post any links, thank you. :smashin:

AML said:

I think the people who show interest in these videos are as morally bankrupt as those who make them.

AML said:

Showing the decapitiation of several foreigners in Iraq including Daniel Pearl, as well as Iraqi's and Afghans at the hands of Insurgents.

Very graphic and schocking to see how easely and without remorse these people can pick up a knife or sword and hack/cut some ones head off as if it where an animal.

Oh, and what were you expecting?

In AMLs defense, I dont think he is actually saying the videos are ideal for your sunday evening viewing. More that , this sort of thing makes you realise just what some of these people are actually capable of. I dont agree with the videos being posted on the net, but considering what the human animal is capabale of, perhaps it doesnt hurt for us to be reminded ,how lucky we actually are to live in a more civilaised part of the world. We are also lucky that this sort of thing is not hapening on our door steps every day.

wasn't some bloke in scotland was recently jailed for watching these (or simular) video clips on his mobile - and showing them to his mates..??

maybe its a good job you're in tokyo...

Dave-S said:
In AMLs defense, I dont think he is actually saying the videos are ideal for your sunday evening viewing. More that , this sort of thing makes you realise just what some of these people are actually capable of. I dont agree with the videos being posted on the net, but considering what the human animal is capabale of, perhaps it doesnt hurt for us to be reminded ,how lucky we actually are to live in a more civilaised part of the world. We are also lucky that this sort of thing is not hapening on our door steps every day.

I'm well aware of what people are capable of. I only have to watch the TV news every night to see what they are capable of. When I'm told that decapitations are happening, I accept it, and have no desire to witness them. There is no excuse for downloading this stuff. Watching this stuff even through morbid curiosity is not civilised behaviour. You are only taking yourself down to the same level of depravity as those who made the videos.

I agree with Nick on this one. I can appreciate the horror without needing to witness it.

Each to his own,but I personally cannot see why anyone would want or need to download this sort of material...we know very well what these(and other terrorists) are capable of.

We are slowly allowing ourselves to be de-sensitised to violence. Only 30 years ago, the thought of showing the aftermath of terrorist bombs including the injured and maimed would have been considered unfit for public consumption. Now we see it, and we're not phased by it.

Mr Cat said:
wasn't some bloke in scotland was recently jailed for watching these (or simular) video clips on his mobile - and showing them to his mates..??

maybe its a good job you're in tokyo...

Then why are the bosses of c5 not jailed for showing someone being stabbed to death the other night(shockdocs)? what is the difference between watching a murder on your phone or on the tv? or does the way in which someone is killed make it more illegal than others?

Nick_UK said:
We are slowly allowing ourselves to be de-sensitised to violence. Only 30 years ago, the thought of showing the aftermath of terrorist bombs including the injured and maimed would have been considered unfit for public consumption. Now we see it, and we're not phased by it.

I agree, standards are slipping. Are we as a people becoming more violent and evil? :confused:

I am not having a pop at AML here, but I cant understand why people want to see snuff movies and why for some people it turns them on. I have been shown a few clips from faces of death when I was younger at a party and the images were disturbing. They were nothing like a gorey Holywood movie and were something different all together. I can remember being disturbed by the few images I saw and vowed there and then that I didnt want to see any of this tripe again. Nasty evil stuff. :thumbsdow

AML said:

I
Seeing something like this makes me glad US and British troops are in Iraq and Afghanistan taking out all these insurgents.

They really are no better than animals when you see how they behave!! :suicide:

And I know that in arab countries they are watching/downloading videos of US/UK killing of innocents, including kids blown to pieces by bombing, which came first the chicken or the egg? What makes a pilot bombing a village in Afghanistan any different? If you read the news you'll relaise there have been a lot of civilian casulties, of course we dont even count the civilian deaths in Iraq, so are we considering them as humans?

I have to be honest that I didnt watch all of them as I started to feel sick.

I didnt particularaly WANT to see this, but lest face it. the media isnt exactly doing their job.

They should have shown these videos on the news, wether we like it or not.

And in a way I am tired of being sheltered and tired of seeing death being "cut" out of the media for "our own protection".

If people could see exactly what was going on in Iraq, then maybe they wouldnt take so many swings at Blair and Bush. At the same time I dont endorse what they do either.

Just feel the media should be impartial and show ALL news regardless.

I shouildnt have to down load such videos.

We may think we know what these terrorists are doing, but we never actually see it and therefore we are turning a blind eye to it.

I honestly feel that Europeans, Americans and Even Japanese tend to ignore whats happening in the world and seem to concern themselves with "rising gas prices" and other such nonsense while their own country men are having their heads cut off.

Imagine what the reaction had been if people had actually seen Daniel Pearls head being cut off.

this thread reminds me of a similar situation i had when helping clear out a mates garage, we were putting all his books to go in storage whilst his garage was being converted, i found a book called "lynchings of Black America" or something similar, and it was basically a book full of photos of lynchings in America, i was pretty shocked at this book ( i cant stomach anything like this) and i asked him why he had a book like this and told him i thought it was pretty sick . his answer was " you need to see what the so called world leaders ( america ) were doing a mere fifty years ago, do you feel comfortable now, that the supposed world leaders were doing inhumane acts like this, it opens your eyes" and to be honest he was right, i live in a cusihioned comfortable world, where i dont need to worry about getting lunched, bombed etc, but it makes you open your eyes to what is going on. and the beheading isnt something that i would get kicks out of seeing and to be honest i wouldnt want to see it, but i think it would certainly make more people aware rather than have a picture of the guy smiling in a suit.

Harj said:
And I know that in arab countries they are watching/downloading videos of US/UK killing of innocents, including kids blown to pieces by bombing, which came first the chicken or the egg? What makes a pilot bombing a village in Afghanistan any different? If you read the news you'll relaise there have been a lot of civilian casulties, of course we dont even count the civilian deaths in Iraq, so are we considering them as humans?

a brilliant point which needs to be riased more. may be there shoudl be more graphic videos that are available for people to see the innocent civillians that have died, there isnt even a number , they dont even mention them.

Imbeded journalists never really seem to show anything do they? only what our "mighty" military is capable of. What they should be showing is the result of war.
As Harj said, we should be able to see what those bombs are doing, and in exchange what the terrorists are doing.

We lead a sheltered life full of censorship and concern ourselves with unimportant every day menial problems while the killing continues.

I didnt download these videos out of some morbid fascination, I did it because I owe it to myself to know the truth. As do all of you.

AML said:
I didnt download these videos out of some morbid fascination, I did it because I owe it to myself to know the truth. As do all of you.

Is it only truth if you can watch it then ?

Nick_UK said:

I disagree. I have seen countless murders, stabbings and other violence in the movies and now I have become hardened to it.
HOWEVER I have only seen one REAL killing on the news and I was shocked. There was no blood, no special FX the guy who was standing just fell vertically to the floor.
I was shocked two seconds ago the guy was alive and now he is dead.
If I see real human suffering or killing I still find it shocking regardless of the amount of far worst acts I have seen on TV.

-Neil

Mr Cat said:
If it's the case I read about, he was jailed for showing it to a receptionist or sales assistant. She reported him as she had no idea what he was going to show her and was traumatised by the experience. I think the charge was based on this rather than the fact that he had these images.

Ian J said:
Is it only truth if you can watch it then ?

Well, I dont quite see what you mean by that.
These videos were made by the terrorists to show off what they would do if their demands were not met.

All I can do is watch. Unless your saying I should go to Iraq to see for myslef. If I did I would probably end up on one of those videos.

TV is a powerfull tool if used correctly.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom