Most addictive internet games

score to beat 1180

I got the exact same score on my first go, and now can't beat it!

Anyway, this is the most addictive game on the net for me, in the past many IT lessons were wasted playing it, I have got past the 2000 mark before, but it's been a while since I played it! Sometimes you get a glitch where the barriers dissapear...or that's what it looks like, they just turn invisible! That's when the challenge starts :cool:

at 1180 i was met with seemed like an impossible task. a barrier that was so large that i couldnt go either above or below it.

I think this game used to float about in another form, something called northeasthelicopter game or something like that. Like you, hours and hours on the IT helpdesk playing around with this....Some really high scores aswell i seem to recall.

Funky Truck has also occupied many hours of my life in school even longer ago than the helicopter game. There are 3 versions of the game, but the first is the hardest and most addictive. I got to the last level once, and had one life left, I went through and jumped over the finishing star thing (I think it's a star), I then flipped over and never finished it :(

Funky Truck has also occupied many hours of my life in school even longer ago than the helicopter game. There are 3 versions of the game, but the first is the hardest and most addictive. I got to the last level once, and had one life left, I went through and jumped over the finishing star thing (I think it's a star), I then flipped over and never finished it :(

Linkage? :lease:

Last edited:
If you like your Golf try SHOT ON LINE best game on net for free, will get you hooked just took my Semi Pro test last week and passed.

Check it out.

Si

Boxrooms - i think thats what its called - the one with tonnes of zombies and a huge arsenal of weapons, i can play that game for hours!

The Last Stand 2 | Armor Games

Last Stand 2, fun game, find weapons, survivors, traps and supplies..make you way across the the towns until you get to your destination. Each night you fend off hoards of zombies :)

Oh god noooo, not again, I must not click any of these links or my day will spiral off into a lack of productivity!

I started a similar thread a while back:
http://www.avforums.com/forums/general-chat/883803-stupidly-addictive-flashgames.html

Prolly a few links in there for you too!

I recommend Kongregate.com it's a site that has a collection of games, you can register and get an account, you can win badges and level you account up, I got up to around level 20 before I stopped playing, might go on tonight and try catch up with badges i've been missing :D

This gravity maze game kept me and my son going for weeks. Starts nice and easy but gets close to impossible
The music gets kinda hypnotic as well

Sola Rola - Gravity Maze

Level 24 of Super stacker, 'Am I missing something'. Any tips?

Edit: Did it

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom