Mosquito Coast Remake (Apple TV+) April

Drax1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
It doesn’t look very good and according to RT it isn’t.

It’s a interesting watch not sure where the tv series story will end up as we follow the family living off the grid on the run for nefarious reasons, well actually to do with money which is odd as they don’t seem to have any

#2 Foxes and Coyotes
had a great stand off in the desert with militias

Last edited:
Remake of The Mosquito Coast anyone? Apple TV+ has just dropped the first trailer for the new version that has Justin Theroux headlining and Melissa George supporting. I wasn't the biggest fan of the original, but maybe it needs a rewatch.

TV series hence move from Movie forum. ;)

I liked the original film but can't see that this would work beyond trying to be a jungle Ozark.

Haven't watched any of it yet, but from the synopsis this sounded exactly like Ozark to me.

I'd totally forgotten the 1986 movie even existed though, so guess it's really that the Ozark season 1 plot sounds suspiciously similar to the Mosquito Coast movie...

Haven't watched any of it yet, but from the synopsis this sounded exactly like Ozark to me.

I'd totally forgotten the 1986 movie even existed though, so guess it's really that the Ozark season 1 plot sounds suspiciously similar to the Mosquito Coast movie.
all based on the 1981 novel by tv series lead actor Justine’s uncle!!

98EF3D78-C8FB-4FDE-BAFB-7A0E51F374B8.jpeg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom