1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mosaic and Lecson 900

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by Herbie, Jan 7, 2003.

1. Herbie

Herbie
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Bought a OFA Mosaic yesterday and managed to get it talking to pretty much everything... except the DVD. I've got a Lecson 900 which I thought was made by Panasonic. However none of the Panny codes work, and unfortunately none of the other DVD code work either.

I've started programming (learn) the functions in one by one, but even that is causing problems...

Any thoughts? Does anyone know who actually makes this machine? Should I demote it to the bedroom and buy a better DVD player?

Help

2. js

js

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I wouldn't just yet replace it, the best thing is to email One For All and see what they say. I had to learn all functions for my Yamaha amp in the end on the Mosaic. Also some of the DVD functions couldn't be learned from my old DVD remote properly and luckily my Yamaha remote has additional device control as well and I learned the DVD functions from that remote as well if that makes sense :)