Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe - Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

flashbarker

Standard Member
This could be interesting, as long as there is a good selection of characters. Seen the trailer, but can't get the link because i'm at work :(

Br0ken

Distinguished Member
Yeah saw the trailer a couple of weeks ago; didn't like it at all unfortunately, thought the idea was good but the execution wasn't as good. Still I won't totally count it out til its released.

Tigerblade

Distinguished Member
I thought it looked quite good, it's getting ripped to pieces by the respective franchise's fanboys tho. MK fans aren't happy that fatalities are being taken out as DC don't wan't Batman's/Superman's spine ripped out etc, and the DC fanboys are moaning about the story line and Superman being crippled power wise to compete etc

Taken at face value I reckon it'll be a good blast, hopefully one of the games that gets the demo treatment to win some of the doubters over so its a try before you buyer.

Tigerblade

Distinguished Member
Just seen some more videos of this and it is out next week, from the gameplay it looks like it is going back to MK2 roots which is a good thing, think I'll be picking it up :D

jasinski

I thought it looked quite good, it's getting ripped to pieces by the respective franchise's fanboys tho. MK fans aren't happy that fatalities are being taken out as DC don't wan't Batman's/Superman's spine ripped out etc, and the DC fanboys are moaning about the story line and Superman being crippled power wise to compete etc

these people are called gimps ;)

Tigerblade

Distinguished Member
£29.99 at Gamestation too....I asked when I chopped in a load for MS2 and CoD5 :D

Can't wait for it, MK back to its roots with Batman!! How can ppl not wanna play it! :eek: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom